Links and Signatures

Please read the rules and expectations before participating in this forum.
NordicG3K
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Links and Signatures

Post by NordicG3K »

Hello all,

As you've probably noticed we've had an influx of spammers lately. I've been deleting these 'members' and blocking their IPs, but every once in a while one slips through the cracks. A couple of you have brought these individuals to my attention and I appreciate it.

Just to be clear, I want everyone to understand that while I don't mind people posting links to other sites, or including business information in their signatures, I do ask that this kind of information be firearm related. Call me Mr. Grumpy (or other more descriptive adjectives), but I'm the kind of person that always gets annoyed by the bead, blanket, and jerky sellers at gun shows. When I go to a gun show that advertises 500 tables, I want 500 tables of guns, ammo, and shooting gear. The same goes for this forum. If you're jazzed about some new yogurt recipe, or enviromentally friendly hair product then you can Twitter, Tweet or electronically fart it some place else on the internet, but not here. If I have offended anyone's tender sensibilities, well then all I can do is quote my 9 year old daughter and say, "Tough cheese!"

:twisted: